Thursday, September 24, 2009

Social Interaction

Helping Hands and Doves- Unknown Artist

I have always wanted to make the most out of life and have decided i want to leave this world as a person that will be remembered. I love being with my friends and family and listening to what they have to say with makes me has good social interaction and I truly believe that this is a wonderful trait to have. My dad once told me I worked well with others and was caring and from that point on, I have wanted to have a job that involves changing peoples lives. But how will this trait help me to reach my destiny? Throughout my life, I will meet people that will inspire me, show me my strengths and will somehow be connected to my destiny whether they are a teacher or stranger. When I listen to people and help them out, they give me something in return or lead me in a direction towards a better future.  I have always been changing my life long dream but I know that no matter what I finally decide on doing, I know that I will have people that believe in me by my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment